I have an obsession with my Bed Head Little Tease Crimper. Let me tell ya why!
- It’s a great way to get a funky bohemian texture without the everyday beach wave.
- If you have fine hair it can instantly give you volume.
- It’s a great base for updos and braids.
- It’s an awesome anchor for you clip-in hair extensions.
- It’s like your mom’s crimper is back and ready to party!
For a half up Coachella, look I crimped my hair and braided the front sections. Then I gently pull the braids apart to make them a little thicker. Finally, you just tie the two braids in a knot and tuck the ends in!
For a mohawk vibe, take your crimped locks and put them into three ponytails. You can totally leave them like this for a hawk-style pony or put them in three messy buns for a mohawk updo! Super Easy and a little edgy. Check out below!
Anyone else diggin crimper right now?!
Song Inspo>> Middle// DJ Snake